What we do
We are living in a global spiritual and ecological crisis, scarred by collective disconnection from the land, from our deeper selves, from each other.
We are out of touch.
At Beech Hill we think the solutions must be lived and local, re-learning how to cultivate an authentic and embodied relationship with the particular place of which we are a part. This means:
• deepening our embodied and sensory awareness
• humbly listening and learning from the wild land
• farming regeneratively using Permaculture & Natural Farming principles
• rebuilding local community
• honouring breakfast, the most important meal of the day
All is sacred.
“We need a new kind of dream” (Thich Nhat Hanh)